A Moment to Remember

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

mY long wEekeNd (5th Apr - 9th Apr)

6th Apr
went to shenzhen with elaine, liying and gerald....din take any photos over there cos there is nothing much abt shenzhen...we did some shopping which saw me unleashing my bargaining skills once again...managed to buy 3 t-shirts, 2 polo tees, 1 sweater and 1 shirt at ard 100 SGD...can u believe it???

after the shopping, the four of us dragged our barang barang to a massage centre for hrs of relaxation. The guys did the thai style massage which is practically someone doing yoga on u while the gals did a gentler one - japanese style. It was a nice experience.. :)

7th Apr - 8th Apr
i was basically slacking in hall during the 2 days..except going down to the bayview restaurant with gerald for our afternoon tea...we really like the afternoon tea - fish fillet with one side order, and one bowl of ham instant noodles and cold lemon tea for 21 HKD... :)
of course i din slack exactly...did my routine laundry, sweeping my rm (remind me of area cleaning during army days), tidying up my stuff...oh great....mum!! are u seeing this...i am doing housework.. :)

9th Apr
a bunch of us with nothing better to do went to yuen lang, with hope to visit the strawberry farm, fishing area and experience hk kampong lifestyle...oh gosh u shld look at my disappointed face when i reached there...it looks too commercialized to my liking...just looks like a poorer cousin of mongkok...i tink haizzz...we did explored out....walked past some really run down huts, almost close to the hills but we decided to turn back...too shack and hot!!!

later at night, went with my hall floormates for late dinner (call supper in sg) at a japanese rest in causeway bay - my tokyo is the name. we had some not bad japanese food but wat i really enjoyed was the company....the people i faced everyday in hall...really a bunch of friendly ppl...we drank quite alot..and they keep asking me to down the sakae....and that was my 1st sakae and i felt real warm after drinking it....soon everyone gets rowdy....tink most of us were drunk..haha...but we had fun...thanks for the wonderful night...luv u 10F lee hysan floormates :)

No comments: