A Moment to Remember

Monday, March 19, 2007

tO mY lOve oNeS :)

Been here for quite some time le.... i am really happy here..but still i still miss u ppl.. :)

To my dear family,
I am back to hk safe and sound..sorry that i forgot to tell u ppl that i am going to shanghai for tour..haha...paisay hor :p..tink i only told ivan.

Grandparents: ah ma ah gong..take care of ur health okay...don worry abt me :)
Parents: Take care of yourselves and don nid to worry for me..i am zai de :)
Sam:So happy that u and zhen na (da sao) marrying soon... :) u always be the da ge i respect and love..wish u everlasting love with da sao..
Ivan: Hope u can go US find ur cat..haha
Elaine: pls work hard hor..i want u to design my future hse one... :)
Evonne: don always bully mui zee...study hard for ur "O" level

To daphne and gang,
Thanks for showing us ard in shanghai.....it has been a nice shanghai experience for me definitely...and pls tc of urself over there :)...miss chatting with u on fone sia...hmm we got lotsa to catch up when we are back..so meanwhile care hor :)

To my dear L.O.T.S girlies,
How are u girls?...i know it is bad for me to say that..but i really enjoy myself here and of course shanghai too...miss u all wor :)...i know u all are working real hard back in sch and like wat i always say...aza aza fighting!!!! got anything can find me in msn de... :)

To my gan mei mei,
Shuwen: da ge not ard..u better don skip sch so much sia....and hope u can find ur prince charming soon..erm look like wu zun..u so pretty...will find one soon de.. :)
Huiling: hmm da ge miss ur laughter and smile...ur face can cheer ppl one sia...stay pretty and sweet and happy hor
Mingjuan: where u been to ar...never heard from u one...busy with sch work ar...? pls report to me soon if not i disown u..haha joking..care hor san mei
yiling: hope u stay cheerful often..and pls zzz more....don always kepy urself so busy that u slept so little...
Xinru: so how are u sia? i noe u miss us alot..cos most of us gone for xchange..haha..pls update to me soon hor :)
Jinhui: so how are u in Washington...KK or edward got bully u not? hahha pls tell me if there is..i kick their ass..haha...pls enjoy urself over there... :)

To my cchsm/tpjc buddies
Though never chat with u all much recently but still hope u all are doing fine and well....catch up with u all ppl okie...edmond & ivonne, junwen and chloe and dog..david pw ah liang, andy, des, jixian,ah liam,martin,yuanxi,kachua....

To my ntu friends,
many of u are in exchange and i hope u all enjoy urselves sia :) for those back in sg...try to enjoy in ulu ntu bah...haha..opps

To my friends,
Hope u all are doing well...love u guys... :)

Lastly to my hku friends....glad to have u here with me :) more fun awaits us..haha

No comments: